What is e Gram Swaraj Portal?
e Gram Swaraj is a web-based application for keeping online records of gram panchayats, focusing on increasing openness in decentralized planning, progress reporting, and work-based accounting.
Panchayati Raj Simplified Work-Based Accounting Application was launched by the Indian Central government under Ministry of Panchayati Raj to track the investments in village development by village Pradhans (Head of Village).
It will serve as a unified platform for all panchayats in all villages to track their activities, from planning to implementation, as part of the Gram Panchayati Development Plan (GPDP).
This portal was launched as part of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj’s E-Panchayat Mission Mode Project (MoPR). eGram Swaraj is also available in Hindi, which can be selected on the portal’s home page.
The benefits of e Gram Swaraj
Here are a few main benefits of this e Gram Swaraj Portal for village development.
There are several advantages to using the e Gram Swaraj portal:
- The Gram Swaraj Portal/App will help speed up the execution of village projects by monitoring and recording every activity.
- It is possible for anyone to access and learn about the groundwork by viewing the details of existing development projects.
- Panchayat Sachiv and Sarpanch information can be found on the Gram Swaraj Portal.
- The Gram Swaraj Portal provides access to the work of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj.
- By providing progress reports and increasing accountability, Gram Swaraj’s Portal and App will promote openness.
Anyone can create an account on Gram Swaraj Portal to learn about upcoming and ongoing village development projects. With the e Gram Swaraj Portal and mobile application, Panchayati raj institutions across the country can improve their e-governance capabilities.
What Are The Steps To Download The e Gram Swaraj App?
You can download the e-Gram Swaraj app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. In order to develop Panchayati Raj Institutions throughout India, the Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MOPR) IT Department developed user-friendly Android and iOS mobile applications and a web platform.
The process of installing the app is very simple, and once completed, you can begin using it. E-Gramraj aims to establish a favorable position in decentralized activity reporting and work-based accounting.
There are several features of E-GramSwaraj, including finance and accounting, asset geo-tagging, progress reporting, the framework for gram panchayats, and planning and generating activities.
Here are the steps to download the e Gram Swaraj app:
- Go to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your phone.
- In the app store, search for e Gram swaraj.
- To download the e Gram Swaraj App, click on the Install button.
- To know about village development schemes, open the e Gram Swaraj app after installing it.
After downloading e Gram swaraj, you will need to login or register to access all the app’s features. Below, we will share how to log in to e Gram Sharaj using the app and website.
How to Login to the e Gram Swaraj Portal?
In order to use the e-Gram Swaraj portal, you must first register and then log in. The following steps will guide you through the registration process:
- Visit e Gram Swaraj’s official website (egramswaraj.gov.in).
- Choose ‘Apply Online’ from the drop-down menu.
- Register online.
- Once you click ‘Submit’, your credentials will be downloaded directly to your smartphone.
The steps below will help you login to the e Gram Swaraj website:
- The first step is to visit the website egramswaraj.gov.in.
- Click the ‘login’ button in the top right corner of the e Gram Swaraj portal’s home page.
- Once you have entered your username and password and filled out the captcha code, click on the ‘Login’ button.
You can log in to e Gram Swaraj using the Admin Login, Maker Login, and Checker Login options.
What Are The Steps To Check The Status Of Online Payments On The e Gram Swaraj Portal?
Check Online Payment Status Reports On e Gram Swaraj Portal is simple, below we will share the steps to find out online e gram swaraj payment status
- Applicants must first visit the official website of e Gram Swaraj.
- The next step is to log into the e Gram Swaraj portal, enter your user name and password, fill in the captcha code, and click on Login.
- On the side menu, click on Voucher Transaction and then Payment Voucher.
- Click on the View PFMS Status option on the Payment Voucher page.
- This page now displays the E gram Swaraj Portal Payment Status Reports.
Each payment voucher’s status can be viewed here, along with the voucher number and date.
The e-gram swaraj portal has been explained in detail in this article, I hope you have learned how to log in and check payment status reports online using the e-gram swaraj portal.