Trademark Registration in Madhya Pradesh
If a business entity registers its trademark, it will be possible for them to make use of certain symbols or even words that can represent the company and the services and products they offer. By doing so, they will also be able to differentiate themselves from their competitors as well as their rivals by providing products and services that are unique. Also, it is not possible for any person or business entity to reclaim the trademark registration that was taken by one individual or business. The brand name essentially acts as an asset that will be capable of protecting the business’ identity and credibility, which is an essential component of its credibility and marketability.
There are simple steps to register a trademark in Maharashtra.
As part of this process, the applicant should ensure certain basic documents, such as:
- An application for trademark registration must include proof of the address and identity of the applicant
- Aadhaar and PAN card copies
- Registrar’s or incorporator’s certificate
- Applicants should include a logo (if the applicant has already designed one).
You simply need to click on the enquiry button and we will provide you with simple and professional guidance that will help you to handle your request in a short period of time.
Process for Trademark Registration in Madhya Pradesh
- Step 1: Browse intellectual property websites to find trademarks for different combinations.
- Step 2: Once the application has been prepared by the attorney who is a Trademark Attorney, the form namely Form 48 and TM-1 will be used for approving the signature of the applicant after the application has been prepared by the attorney who is a Trademark Attorney.
- Step 3: The next step is the government processing of the application, where the status of the application should be checked periodically to ensure that the application is being processed appropriately.
- Step 4: A trademark application must be filed with the trademark registry along with the prescribed fees in order for the application to be processed.
- Step 5: The trademark registrar will issue an allotment number within 2 working days of submitting this application for trademark registration in madhya pradesh. As soon as the tracking number is assigned, the applicant can use TM on their logo, and if the applicant receives any rejection or objection, a reply must be submitted within 30 days.
- Step 6: A trademark applicant’s application will be categorised according to the Vienna Classification when it is received by the trademark registry. The trademark registration officer will verify this classification on the basis of the figurative elements and stamp the application as accepted or rejected.
- Step 7: Once the application is accepted, it will be published in the Trademark Journal. Applicants may appeal to the Intellectual Property Appellate Board if the registrar rejects their application. Any person with an objection, who believes that this trademark registration will cause any type of damage to their existing business, can submit an objection within 90 days of Regular publication of trademark journals, which are published weekly. The registration will be formalized with 10 years validity in a maximum of 12 weeks if no objections are filed.
In the event of an opposition filed by a third party, an official from the trademark hearing office shall conduct a hearing where both parties will be allowed to explain their position before deciding.
1. What are the conditions for trademark registration?
Indian trademark registration requirements
- Applicants must provide their nationality, name, and address.
- The registration process requires the input of information about the Goods and Services.
- The trademark must also be provided in soft copy.