As per the rules and regulations of any city, there are certain procedures one needs to follow in order to get a house registered. The process might seem tedious at first but following these steps will help you get the registration done in no time.
If you are planning to buy a property or have already bought one, then getting it registered is something that you need to do as soon as possible.
However, you might be wondering how exactly do you go about getting your house registered? Do you need an advocate or solicitor to do this?
If yes, which documents do you need and where can you get them from? In this blog post, we shall answer all your questions regarding registering your house in Hyderabad. Read on to know more.
You can get the Compete House Registration process with the Experts from our team.
Check for Availability of Title and Confirm the Price:-
The first thing you need to do when you are planning to get a house registered is to check if the title of the property is clear and if it has no pending encumbrances.
This is because the first step in the process of getting a house registered is to obtain a clear title of the property. The next thing you need to do is to check the market price of the property. This will help you know the total amount you need to pay for registration.
Apply for Registration of Property Online:-
The next step is to apply for the registration of the property. For this, you need to file an application for registration along with other relevant documents at the office of the Sub-Registrar. You can also hire an advocate to help you with the whole procedure.
He/She will be able to guide you through the application process. You can also get the help of a real estate agent. The agent will help you in the application process and also be able to answer any queries that you might have.
There are two types of house registration in Hyderabad. You can apply for provisional or regular registration.
Key Documents Needed for House Registration in Hyderabad:-
The key documents that you need to submit while applying for house registration are as follows:
- Title Deed: This is a document that contains information about the owner, year of purchase, and the current market price of the property.
- Floor Plan: This is a map that shows the layout of the property.
- Financial Documents: These include the sale agreement, bank statements, and DD for the registration fee.
- Photographs: You need to attach photographs of the property along with the application.
Things to be taken care before applying for house registration in AP:-
Check the encumbrances:
Make sure that there are no encumbrances on the property.
Purchase agreement: You should have the purchase agreement with you.
- Existing title: Make sure that the title of the property is clear.
- Purchase price: Make sure that you have the correct purchase price with you.
- Stamp duty: You will have to pay stamp duty when you apply for registration.
- Transfer duty: If you are buying a newly constructed property, then you will have to pay transfer duty.
- Documents required: Make sure that you have all the required documents before applying for house registration.
- Payment: Make sure that you have enough money with you to make the payment for registration.
Getting your house registered is mandatory when you buy a property. However, the process can be quite daunting and confusing. This is especially true if it is your first time.
This article will help you understand the entire process and make the registration easier for you. Following the tips mentioned above will help you get your house registered in no time.
- Process to Register Land Online
- Important Real Estate List and Structure Forms in India
- Climbing Stairs or Types for Real State Investments